If you have a significantly damaged or decayed tooth, our outstanding dentists may recommend a dental crown. Dental crowns are custom fit to your teeth so you can achieve the brilliant, healthy-looking smile you deserve. To learn more about the benefits of dental crowns, call our office today!
Dental crowns can be made of several different materials including porcelain, gold or porcelain fused to metal. Porcelain crowns are common at Northwestern Dental Group since porcelain matches the natural color of your teeth, giving you a natural-looking smile. Our team will help you determine which material is right for your smile.
While crowns can restore your damaged tooth, they are used for many other services in our office, including:
- Protection of your tooth nerves after a root canal
- To complete a dental implant
- To improve a misshapen, irregular tooth
- To strengthen a tooth that is weakened by a crack or dent
- To support dental treatments when little of the natural tooth remains
Dental crowns enhance the beauty of your overall smile and help you feel more confident. To learn more about dental crowns in Vernon Hills, Illinois, and to make your appointment with one of our talented dentists, call our office at 847-457-8449 today!